Defiance

Who else is waiting for this release? Does anyone know if they will have a "clan system" somewhat like how finalfantasy has the linkshells or other MMOS have guilds?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not a subscription-based MMO. Aside from buying it in stores, you can opt for season passes and there will be micros-transactions, I believe.

[quote user="Duke Arkillo"]

Good grief. Always fancied Borderlands 2 on steroids. Must be worth a try

[/quote]

This is beyond Borderlands, this is the second (behind FFXI) MMO on the 360, it will probably be one of the last unique games on the console too and people should give it a chance.

Any of you folks been having issues with the Beta freezing/locking up your console? I know it's early days yet but had it crash on me twice in last 30 mins or so.

I ordered ultimate edition for this game. Gives out a statue, defiance bag and a Season Pass.

Not really excited for it at all.

I just received the beta email confirmation for the PC version on Friday the 22nd. Now just waiting for the beta for the 360 version on Monday.  I might even pre-order this over the weekend just to guarantee beta access.

YES got my 360 invite and will hopefully be playing tonight!!!  5.26 gb wow!

THis will be my 16th beta.

No, moreso borderlands. U mad because I don't like the same game you do? You seem to follow round my posts in the defiance threads and one stah.

I am making room on my friends list now. if your buying defiance "just like I am, at the midnight release" send me and message and a friend request.

i think you gotta preorder it to get in the beta, and i'm not putting money down on something i probably won't get at launch.