Defiance

A new open world shooter that's basically an MMO as well. Coming to all consoles including PC. The game is involved with a TV series as well and will change the outcome of the game. It goes on a weekly basis as a drama TV show.

-

The game can be played solo or online with 10k+ players to shoot in 3rd person in San Francisco Bay Area in open world. It's basically like you're in a War. Your character can be leveled and unlock stronger weapons for more chaos in the world.

-

Click for the website

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I saw a commercial on SyFy for this the other day. It looks intriguing, and even if it doesn't turn out to be great at least someone is trying something different.

Just signed up for the beta I hope it's fun.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

the game kinda looks good, though either the players suck or they need to work on balancing weapons a bit more. it's all moot though, since the show will be cancelled in the first season and the game will be shut down half a second later. the whole premise is absurd, combining a tv show with a mmo that directly affects each other is doomed to fail...

[/quote]

Doubt it.

the game kinda looks good, though either the players suck or they need to work on balancing weapons a bit more. it's all moot though, since the show will be cancelled in the first season and the game will be shut down half a second later. the whole premise is absurd, combining a tv show with a mmo that directly affects each other is doomed to fail...

-

-

honestly i'm surprised syfy has kept the charade going this long, pretending they're a good network and still air science fiction/fantasy programs. it's only a matter of time before syfy goes the way of g4.

I am not either.

they are only having a pc beta for stage 1 if you read their site.. I hope it comes to xbox but not gonna hold my breath.

I'm in the beta, I signed up for the Xbox 360 beta but have only received PC Beta access right now. Possibly because they are just doing server load tests, possibly because MS is taking their time approving the beta for the console. Possibly because as usual MS will turn around and say no to it at the last minute like so many other MMO's that were ready for launch on the 360

My friend got the beta for it, so ill see what he says.

Gameplay footage

-

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b16lY3Zrnf8]

they can't connect people to each platform for a few reasons

-

Number 1, MS won't EVER connect to sony

number 2. mouse and keyboard advantage for pc users

-

I still don't think the game will come to xbox, I hope it does but we will see.