Defiance "Castithan DLC" not availible in Marketplace

Hi

I am playing Defiance(Trion Worlds) on XBOX360.

I want to buy "Castithan DLC" but it is not available in Marketplace.

It looks like a problem in South Africa, because none of my friends in South Africa can find the DLC in XBOX Marketplace.

I have contacted Trion Worlds and they said that the DLC are suppose to be available for all country's. And said that I must contact XBOX Support / Microsoft Support to fix the problem. As South Africa don't have XBOX Support, I did contact XBOX Support in US and they say that it is not there server and they don't manage South Africa's server. And also told me that Trion World must sort the problem out with XBOX / Microsoft. So I contacted Trion Worlds again and they said that they can't help me and that the only people who can help me is XBOX / Microsoft.

So now I don't know who to talk to, to get the DLC loaded to the Marketplace

If anyone can help, it will be appreciated.

Thank you

Hendrik

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there hendrik,

Sorry to hear you're having issues downloading that DLC. We are currently having an outage with some marketplace services and a lot of content is not showing up for players. We are aware of the issue and our engineers are actively working on sorting things out.

Please stay tuned to our Service Alert page for future updates. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mister Fizzle

I see that the Marketplace are fixed now, but still the "Castithan DLC" but it is not available in Marketplace.

"XBOX LIVE Marketplace Up and Running" - support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

It looks like a problem in South Africa, because none of my friends in South Africa can find the DLC in XBOX Marketplace.

So now I don't know who to talk to, to get the DLC loaded to the Marketplace.

Thank you

Hendrik

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello again Hendrick,

You're right, it doesn't look like that DLC is available in your region. I can definitely understand wanting to get that addon for your game. We are always hoping to improve the Xbox Live experience and get more people access to content. This would be something to post in our Wishlist/Feedback forums to make sure that the right eyes see it. 

Sorry this didn't help.