Defiance Cross Platform

Hello i'm just an average person but i still hope anyways that this will have a good effect. I'm currently doing a petition to have microsoft & sony work together and allow cross platform on this amazing game and i would like to receive support for this in the hopes that maybe just maybe microsoft/sony will change their minds for us the gamers. 

https://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-sony-allow-defiance-the-video-game-to-crossplatform-between-pc-ps3-xbox360

If you feel the same then sign my petition and tell a friend.
If you don't feel the same post below why.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It will never ever ever happen. MS wouldn't even let CCP link dust 514 to PC let alone ps3.

Petitions aren't allowed on the forums.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

It will never ever ever happen. MS wouldn't even let CCP link dust 514 to PC let alone ps3.

[/quote]

Got a source for that or are you just passing your opinions off as facts again?

@unyo, I believe I read that on a gaming site as well can't recall which one though. And I don't see the need for cross platforming as both Sony and MS have tons of gamers to make this title a success

Unyo it actually says that on Dust 514s Wikipedia page

@Epic Louie, sry bout that was unaware

@x24hrs2livex, the point is Defiance is an MMO and playing with everybody should be a plus allowing people to play cross platform will connect more people friends and strangers and allow for a better bigger experience over all so basically its not to make it a success but for the people who will be playing this game.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[/quote]

Got a source for that or are you just passing your opinions off as facts ?

[/quote]

from the wikipedia page

"CCP has since dropped the Xbox 360 as a potential platform; the choice of PlayStation 3 exclusive was determined by Sony's more open platform allowing Dust 514 to connect to the Eve Online server Tranquility, whereas Microsoft's Xbox Live did not"

-

but please keep saying I just spout off correct opinions.

That explains the 360 but says nothing about the PC. So where did you come up with that "fact"?

I did not say you spout off correct opinions. I said you pass off your opinions as facts which is very obviously true to anyone who reads this forum. It's not an insult if it's the truth.

huh? Dust was going to link with pc players playing eve, MS would not allow it they wanted it to be contained and not connect to pc like ccp wanted. if MS wouldn't allow them to connect to PC, then they sure as hell won't let them connect to PSN.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]And I don't see the need for cross platforming as both Sony and MS have tons of gamers to make this title a success[/quote]