DEFIANCE-and what a total sham of a game released by trion.

Since release and having spent 3200 on a season pass...endless problems with lag/glitches and bugs.Epic weapons disappering after hours of game time earning script/arkfall buying tier boxes with indirectly real money/game money for these epic weapons to have them just disappear.how the heck has this been alowed to happen.Didnt anyone test the game!!!befor release!!!

I have found stayin out of co-op and only chossing to do anything PVP via the map screen,problem free on your weapons disappearing.but the lag when theres 50-200-300 people fighting a boss is stupid,PLEASE post if your having similar problems.

They shouldnt ne allowed to release games like this,with the amoun t of money it costs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

strange i've been playing it fine almost all day fine. same since launch.

Defiance is a great game. Had problems at launch but the Devs are making a great job fixing the issues. So is a shame some gamers only take in count the bad in some games and forget the good.

No problems here. I've heard others complain of these problems. Guess your in the minority.

[quote user="PSYCOT1C BREAK"]Since release and having spent 3200 on a season pass...[/quote]You don't say.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

strange i've been playing it fine almost all day fine. same since launch.

[/quote]

You have the PS3 version and even you know the 360 version had problems at launch.  

Tuesday and Wednesday last week Defiance had massive issues on the 360. Many players could not even get past the patch screens or customize their characters.   By Friday the game was running very well and ran well all weekend long. While the launch was indeed a disaster, I am quite impressed how fast they fixed the game.  I only rented Defiance but I think it will be a purchase for me by the end of the week. I don't think I have ever seen a developer repair a game this fast. 

Brilliant game that's been working fine for me since it launched last Tuesday.

To be honest I still sometimes get a weapon not appearing in my character's hand.

When that happens, I push the "Y" button to swap to my 2nd weapon and push it again and the weapon is back.

I would hardly call that gamebreaking.

In fact, it's a stretch to label it inconvenient.

This is the best game to be releaed in ages.

It breaks the MacDonalds Generation mould of "Everything I want available from the start" and lets players play.

It's turning out to be a great experience.

Az

Which game has more game time before there's nothing to do?

Borderlands 2 or defiance

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

This is the best game to be releaed in ages

Az

[/quote]

Hardly...

I take it this is your first rodeo? Honestly, it had a pretty smooth launch as far as MMOs go. If you want to complain talk to someone that bought FF14 at launch and they'll tell you, you've nothing to complain about. Personally its not the best MMO, aside from it having different combat it's quite mediocre at this point. Also I have to ask why you would buy a season pass without first seeing if the game has longevity?

I have a few minor complaints about the game. My biggest being the guns not scaling to your level. And rarer guns not being significantly better than common ones. But other than that,  I've been having a lot fun with the game for a week straight and plan on continuing to do so. We even started a little clan for forum regs and did some work last night. Good times. So if any of you familiars want in, let me know.