Defend 4 flags pin help

The only pin I am missing is the defend 4 flags pin, but I cannot seem to get it for anything. What exactly does the game count as defending a flag?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Killing an enemy before he takes your flag down and starts raising his.  Arica Harbor is a good map for it.

If an enemy is near enough  to cause the flag to go down, kill them and it'll count as a defend.

It helps if you look at the letter and hit the start button to order your squad to it, then camp like no other.

you can get it by defending one flag 4 times, like mentioned, Arica is good for this.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

If an enemy is near enough  to cause the flag to go down, kill them and it'll count as a defend.

It helps if you look at the letter and hit the start button to order your squad to it, then camp like no other.

[/quote]

I think you mean back/select. Just clarifying.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep. And if you regularly mark the flags like that when attacking / defending, you'll also get those nice squad member pins. Picked 2060 of them so far, lol.

WOW you dont have that pin yet how long have you been playing this game.hey when playing this game ask some of them bush wookies to help you out to get this pin.hehehehehehe see if that works.....later

I got this pin last night for the first time.  I managed to get it twice in the same game/round.  Just ran to the flag once I saw it blinking on the screen signaling an enemy was trying to take it.

@ Taste I don't have it because I almost never play Conquest.  Last night I swear every game of Conquest I joined either the team I was on had no flags and was being spwn camped or the exact opposite and We had all the flags and were spwan camping them. Stupid pin

Basically after you have captured a flag and you see the icon blinking, (indicating an enemy is trying to retake the flag) you try to clear out any enemies in that area and it counts as a defend.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow. Can't believe I messed that up. I guess this is what a month of not playing bc2 does to a person.