Default female Shepard confirmed at PAX

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm pleasantly surprised. I was hoping for a redhead, seeing as how the old default was a redhead to. I believe the old default femshep will be a preset in ME3 as well.

I kinda hate it. They've been using the default ManShep for all the covers thus far, so why not the default FemShep? This one looks like she's 16.

Honestly I'd have prefered if you never saw Shepard's face on any of the covers, but that's just me.

Red heads do look better so guess I'm cool with the winner even if I'll never use it.

[quote user="Schuey19"]

Honestly I'd have prefered if you never saw Shepard's face on any of the covers, but that's just me.

[/quote]

I agree, it would have been cool if they'd just put in a helmeted Shepard on the cover, like what they did during the Collector Assault on the first Normandy

[quote user="voteDC"]

Red-Head wins.

[/quote]

Yay!

I was expecting the blonde. That wouldn't be good though. I don't like blonde hair

She scares me.... A lot. O_O

Of course a White, red-haired, green-eyed Irish beauty would win! Anglo men and women are the MOST attractive and beautiful people of all the human race. In fact, EVERY other ethnicity ADMITS it's true!

Google "Dr. Satoshi Kanazawa."

Common sense!

Brunette has always been my favorite color for women's hair but whatever.

I like brunettes to. My Fem Sheps are normally brunettes. Except one. And that one is my favorite :)