DEEPLY CONFUSED AND BOUGHT WRONG GAME (BATTLEFIELD 4 / PREMIUM)

Hi

I recently learn that I can buy games through xbox live by downloading the contents.

I decided to buy/download the game through xbox live and so bought a 250GB hard disk.

I wanted to buy BATTLEFIELD 4 but instead I thought BATTLEFIELD 4 PREMIUM was the actual game content and bought it.

I realized that it was not the game... and kind of wasted $50 dollars.

Moreover, I figured that the actual game was not on xbox live (not downloadable in xbox live)...

Is it possible to be refunded on the BATTLEFIELD 4 PREMIUM? (it was total mistake)

And also, will the actual game be able to be downloaded through xbox live?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

As for when the full game will be downloadable on Xbox 360, that is unknown (not yet announced, it's on One but that's of little help to you). When you download content you usually agree to a 'no refunds' policy but you could try calling Phone Support and see if they're able to help you in any way.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to add to what Maxen said, usually refunds are not refundable. In this case you may be in luck as Microsoft has been issuing refunds for BF4 Premium to customers. Follow the link provided and phone support should get you squared away

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.