DEDICATED servers are a joke

i only get a server 1 out of 10 times.  the other 9 times is the same old gears.  my bullets dont register i dont have any stopping power my inks dont stun.  getting frustrated by this crap.  all my friends report the same issues we are all from Maine i dont think there are any servers in newengland.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am sorry to hear that sir. I am in Maryland and havent had a single issue, aside from waiting forever to find a horde match

waiting  for a horde match sometimes takes forever but versus not so much

Works fine for me. I bet it's just your connection.

[quote user="Man In Box 215"]

waiting  for a horde match sometimes takes forever but versus not so much

[/quote]

That's because Horde isn't on dedicated servers.

Yeah, sorry to hear about your issues, but it's just the internet you guys are using.  I have NO issues with lag, period...  Gears 2 however, that's another story, lol

Game has lagged once for me and not one person on the other team spoke english. Just over 100 matches, so things seem to be working 2 me.

Same problems here in NJ. I changed every router setting possible. I have Open NAT and still no dedicated servers. All P2P connections which are the worst!

No issues whatsoever with dedicated servers, and being australian with like 100 people in 'my local area' I am loving it.

havent had dedicated servers in a week..SO bad

I can vouch for the dedicated servers being laggy on the rare occasion. Me and my team were experiencing horrible lag in a couple games. When we all changed sides and got mixed with people from the other team, they all said the same things. So yeah, these dedicated servers aren't perfect.