Dedi or P2P and How to Tell.

I dont have Ghosts yet, but I saw a video by WingsofRedemption and he stated there is a way to tell if you are in a dedicated server lobby or a host/client/P2P lobby. He stated the countdown in a P2P lobby starts with 15 and that the countdown in a dedicated server lobby starts with 50. I dunno if this is accurate or not, but its a start, LOL. Have you guys been in any 15 or 50 second/countdown timers at the beginning of a game in the lobby? Maybe this is good. I cant check until Christmas. Discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I play on the Xbox One and occasionally on the 360, have yet to see a 50 second countdown. I've seen 15 mostly, but when I pull host the countdown starts at 25 and then will skip down to 15 if all the players connect quickly.

migrating host..there are no dedis on the 360 and there never will be

I think WoR said 50, maybe it was 30? Id have to watch the vid again. Its his YT vid about map discussion and the map, ummm Ive forgotten, give ma a sec to find it.

I had one mathc with an extremely long countdown. It definitely wasnt 50, but I think it was about 20 when I noticed

[quote user="TuftedDuck5714"]

migrating host..there are no dedis on the 360 and there never will be

[/quote]

You should get your facts straight, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnW8i9pKaeQ&list=UUk-xZQ9v9ZyNc9qCunW0jzQ]  ---at like 45 seconds in he mentions it. See if he says 50 like I thought, dunno.

Idk ..... he does say 50.    I paid attention lasy night ( at least sometimes ) and in  ffa the countdown was starting at 15. When I played blitz the countdown was starting at 25.

^^On the 360 or Xbone?

I think WoR plays the PS4. Maybe the Next Gen consoles get "more" dedis? Any Xbone players in here seen any 50 second count downs?