Deconnectin du xbox live, dés que je veux jouer. [mod translation: Deconnectin of the xbox live, when I want to play.]

Salut à tous, voilà ce qui m'arrive. Je me fait déconnceter du xbox live dés que je mets un jeu dans ma console.

Avant cela je suis connecté sans problème dans les menus.

Je précise que je suis en xbox live gold.

Merci

A+

[mod translation:Hi to all, this is what happens to me. I makes me déconnceter of the xbox live when I put a game in my console.

Before that I am connected without any problem in the menus.
I will say that I am in xbox live gold.
Thank you
A +]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Greetings, THE IVI! Very sorry to hear you're being disconnected from LIVE when you try to start up a game. Can you please take a look at this sticky and try the troubleshooting steps offered: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx Please also be sure to post your answers to the questions at the bottom of the page if necessary. That will help us get to the bottom of the issue. Tenez-moi au courant! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Salut The IVI, just une precision. Tu restes connecter dans le menue, mais pas quand tu mets un jeu? As tu essaye le  "Market Place" ou "Zune"?, restes tu connecte? Je veux juste savoire si c'est seulement en mettant un jeu dans la console que tu perts la connection. Garde nous au courant.

[mod translation: The IVI hello, just a precision. Connect you to stay in the tiny, but not when you put a game? Have you tried the "Market Place" or "Zune"?,Remains connects you? I just want savoire if only by putting a game in the console you experts the connection. Keeps us informed.]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.