Decisions, decisions. My UT Quandry.

Last week in my promo pack i recieved a 4-4-1-1 Leighton Baines so decided to make a cheap BPL side, finally used the first 11 yesterday and they played well so added another 11 to fill the squad after recieving De Gea 4-1-2-1-2(converted to 4-4-1-1) in this weeks promo pack. I stayed away from the usual suspects ie Rooney, Gerrard, Terry, Chech etc mainly due to cost but also wanted something different from my BPL side.

First 11.

Howard - Baines - Dawson - Shawcross - Azpilicueta - Etherington - Cabaye - Mikel - Pablo Hernandez - Holtby (Converted CAM>CF) - Rodriguez

Second 11.

De Gea - Assou-Ekotto - Cooccini - Hangeland - Ivanovic - Pienaar - Sigurdsson - Lallana - Larsson - Michu / Taarabt(Converted CAM>CM) - Bent

Before i use the second 11 some questions. Sigurdsson and Lallana are both CAM to convert them to CM would come at a cost should i leave them both at 7 chem or convert them to CM?  Or convert them to 4-5-1 and build another BPL squad?

Mikel is a CDM and played at 7 chem but it didn't seem to have any negative effects, would this prove the same for Sigurdsson and Lallana? 

I also picked up Samba, Barry, Carrick and Mirallas would any of them improve either line-up?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: