Deciding between two games.

Hi forum. I'm deciding between two Xbox 360 games, But I don't really know which one would be better.

Either Red Dead Redemption or Left 4 Dead 2. I'm looking for a decent multiplayer game priority one, and they both appear on the major nelson top 20, But which one has the most players?

RDR really caught my eye due to the deep multiplayer, But does anyone know if people still play? If so, do I need any DLC in particular to get into compettitive matches easily, or can I do that with vanilia?

Thank you :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

read dead

red dead

RED DEAD REDEMPTION without a doubt.

Red Dead Redemption.

Red Dead, you can even buy Undead Nightmare if you feel like killing zombies.

Both,but if i had to chose between the 2 of them. Red Dead Redemption.

I own both games. RDR is infinitely superior to L4D.

its kind of hard to say that RDR is superior to L4D since they are well.. different genres yknow both are active and have plenty of people playing online if u like sandbox freeroaming games then RDR is a obvious choice if you like FPS and/or zombie games then L4D is a obvious game.

What is your budget? You can buy both of them for relatively cheap if you buy them used from Amazon.

[quote user="EuphoricSmile"]

its kind of hard to say that RDR is superior to L4D since they are well.. different genres yknow both are active and have plenty of people playing online if u like sandbox freeroaming games then RDR is a obvious choice if you like FPS and/or zombie games then L4D is a obvious game.

[/quote]It's not hard to say anything. I can compare a video game to a warm wet turd, should I so choose. Bottom line, which will bring me more enjoyment? Game or turd? Which has more content? Game or turd? Which shows more polish? Game or turd? I love zombie games. And FPS is my second favorite genre, next to RPG. Which neither game is. What I generally don't like, is westerns. I just prefer modern technology, and modern weapons. That's why I prefer modern combat games over WW2. All that said, RDR is infinitely superior to L4D.