http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598388

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My MSMC. :'(

"Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up." Anyone know if this was also happening on 360? Because that's a huge flaw and would explain why players have known where I am when they shouldn't.

-

"UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425." Well, I suppose now it'll be RC Car spam we'll be dealing with.

-

As far as the SMG nerfs go, I'm glad I'll have Diamond Camo by the time this patch rolls out.

-

Disappointed to see they're not addressing footstep sound.

Yes it was happening on the 360, and i nerd raged about it all the time. Glad to hear something is being done.

Must abuse smg's before patch... But i have work... Oh no

HOW DARE THEY GIVE IT TO THE PS3 FIRST!!!!!!!!!!?????????? Im never buying another COD game ever , the dirty PS3 loving mofo's..........

I wonder what they will give us to moan about in this patch?

Wow, you mean sensor grenades might actually be useful & bouncing betties might actually suck now!? MW3's making a comeback!

I am getting really sick of being spammed by a betty just as im downing the perpertrator then having no way of getting out of the way

Crouch?

I bet the 3arc studios are a blast to hang out at.  It's obvious they just drink and smoke weed all day if they come up with these "fixes"