Debit card getting denied whenever i try to purchase $2.00 for 2 months deal.

So this problem has become consistent and im wondering if theres any true way to fix it. whenever i try to purchase the $2.00 for 2 months deal over xbox live i continue getting a message saying "there was aproblem with your account, please contact https://account.live.com for support. and when i go there theres nothing that can help resolve this issue. im starting to get frustrated and i dont wanna have to resort to spending  $25-$60 when i could just spend $2!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Please check the billing site here. Make sure that the information that is on the debit card is the same as the information on the debit card. If this card is a prepaid card it's possible that this has been blocked from being used on the LIVE services (as most of them are). If you continue getting this error after updating your billing information try to add another credit card/debit card. If all else fails, contact your local phone support for assistance to make sure that your account doesn't have some sort of billing lock on it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If Hassassinade's suggestion doesn't work, be sure to check the Xbox Live status report at the top of the page at times. It appears that there is a problem with Live at the moment and I suggest waiting it out until it's fixed. "Users will experience issues when attempting to purchase content and Microsoft Points, creating new accounts, or attempting to manage existing accounts. Additionally, Users will be unable to sign into Xbox LIVE using the Games for Windows PC desktop client only." Here's where you can find more information: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status Hope this helps! Let us know if your issue doesn't clear up after this is resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah thats kind of what i thought was going on when i kept getting error messages all over the place. i guess i'll just have to wait it out! thanks so much.

Sorry this didn't help.