Deathsmiles 2

Just noticed Deathsmiles 2 for Games On Demand.

Anyone know if there will be a disc release? Does this game also support achievements of 1000 or 200 GS?

Never knew it was coming, does Cave have a twitter account?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

It is a Japanese region only game. Most likely it is a 1000 GS game, but unless you have a Jap console while in the Japan region, you can't get it.

On demand only for US, no localization (english)..Personally I find this way of release better except that eventually a HD will fill, otherwise, bravo...more please. ..and yes, it's US..it seems

[quote user="S1LV3R TR0LL"]

Anyone know if there will be a disc release? Does this game also support achievements of 1000 or 200 GS?

[/quote]

According to this post over at TrueAchievements, the game will not be released on disc here in the US. I just purchased it and the game has 1000GS that can be obtained. So far, it's a lot of fun, but it has horrendous slow down when there's a lot happening on the screen.

I have a US Live account and a US 360 console and the game works for me no problem.

They build in some slowdown CroutonCrusader, you'll need to use that :)

[quote user="CroutonCrusader"]

I have a US Live account and a US 360 console and the game works for me no problem.

[/quote]

I was comenting more on the Disk version, not the On Demand version. Should have clarified that in my first post.

This is odd. So since I'm in Canada I can't play Deathsmiles 2? Why didn't it get a proper release like the first game? I hate downloading games... ARGHHH!

[quote user="S1LV3R TR0LL"]

Just noticed Deathsmiles 2 for Games On Demand.

Never knew it was coming, does Cave have a twitter account?

[/quote]

I don't think there will be a disc release. Japan only. And for the Cave Twitter account. Yes they do have one.

It's http://twitter.com/#!/cave_world_en

To Johnny/TR0LL-look at the cover for the NA version of Deathsmiles and you'll see why(it seems a lot of people complain about why DSIIX is 'on demand' only without seeing the obvious).

To heartfillia-(looks at picture)how did you do that?

I'm guessing there's no translation? I'll get it either way but it would be nice to know what's going on and what mode i'm playing in.

Deathsmiles 2 dose not have a disc release it's only available on Games On Demand.  The game supports achievements 1000GS, but it's all in Japanese except the menu screens so will half to get a translated list of the achievements online or something. I bought it like the first day it was available for Games On Demand, and if you liked the first one then I would recommend it get it. It's even better then Deathsmiles.