Death Streaks Work!

Normally I am not a fan of the Death Streaks, but yesterday 'Revenge' helped me find a report a cheat.

I had been killed 3 times in a row attacking the B flag on Outpost in Domination but couldn't for the life of me find the guy killing me.  So I left that bit alone and went away to other bits of the map where I kept getting killed (yes, I know, but I haven't played enough to learn the maps properly) and eventually ended back at the 'B' flag.  Sure enough I get killed again, but this time Revenge kicks-in and it shows the guy hiding under the map at the B flag.

A quick complaint filed and I am ever so slightly more a fan of Death Streaks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol . what a great way to find glitchers.

I hadnt really felt any were all that useful except for maybe final stand.

I unlocked the c4 one yesterday ... hadnt had much luck with it, but then I was in a demo match on dome. We couldnt get into the bunker to plant. My deathstreak popped up, so I got an idea. I equipped my xm25 and took off running into the bunker firing. I managed to make it right in the middle of them before they killed me...... nice multikill.

I think I'll keep that as my deathstreak for demo classes.

I think final stand needs to die a horrible, painful death. Infinity Ward and Treyarch don't seem to notice that half their player base hate that perk, in any form.

I'm fine with the other ones though, they seem mostly balanced.

My thoughts exactly, in this case my frustration at being rubbish was outweighed by the catching of a cheat!

I always unlock the Death Streaks really fast, and I dont think that is good, LOL.

But the other half loves it, so therefore Final Stand won't be going anywhere.

Yeah final stand is extremely annoying, but hey what can ya do.

Death streaks are retarded. Final Stand can get to ***. (Yes, I know this thread had nothing to do with Final Stand but I decided to say it anyway).

I use martyrdom. The best thing about it is nobody expects it.

I used to use Martyrdom, but then I moved to HC and there is nothing more annoying than being killed by a team-mates Matyrdom grenade

[quote user="zdopeheathen"]

I use martyrdom. The best thing about it is nobody expects it.

[/quote]

Flashbacks of W@W or COD4, LOL.