Dear valued Zombies players...

Hey guys,

I am a regular CoD player. Lately all I have been playing is Zombies and, as if it needs to be said, it's great. However, I will be honest about one thing: I have a problem with players who cannot carry their own weight.

It is not my fault that you were surrounded, went down, and are about to lose your upgraded [insert weapon name here]. Perhaps try keeping a minimum amount when playing so that if you do come across this problem, you are able to get yourself back up on your feet and in the game.

It is not my responsibility to keep you alive. If you want to spend over 3,000 points on guns and ammo, so be it. Just don't start complaining that you do not have enough to buy something crucial to your survival, such as Jugger-nog or upgrading your gun.

We all have outside lives and time is important to all of us. Relatively, nobody appreciates a host leaving when the entire team just made it past round 30. If you do plan to quit in the short-run, at least consider giving up the responsibility of "Host" to someone who will stick around.

If you aren't sure, then don't revive the guy. This goes back to my first point: Yeah, people will whine and complain, but don't join them. In many cases, the individual will go down more than once in the same round. Of course, it is your choice in the grand scheme of things.

Okay, rant over. You can go back to your normal routine now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok so where is the box i need to check to not be host.

Oh wait there isn't one and u can't even tell who the host is.

I hear ya, I am so sick of randoms on zombies. They never use mics and they are ALL terrible...

Or the people the just sit in a lobby and then quit on round 3 after they are finished jerking off

Or even better you could try and help your fellow team mate get better as that will also improve your chance to win the game rather than complain and *** about players that paid just as much as you to be able to play zombies too ;) But even better if they would add a HC zombie Playlist so all you HC players can Jerk off in private LOL [jk]

it is a team game,if you don`t want to help your fellow players play on solo instead.

by not helping your downed team mate it is you that is the problem,you are failing your team.

the reason they may get downed twice in a level is because they lose their perks and are vunerable when on the higher levels,a good team mate would protect them till they could buy another,your clearly not that guy.

i bet you never pay to open doors either but is the first at the weapons box once it is.

can you blame anyone for quitting on you if thats the way you play your games?

That is funny cause most of the time I will tell them FOLLOW me and they don't. I will tell just leave a crawler and will go hit the box then and they don't. You are helping out your team mates is what will get u to the higher levels.

But i will let u die if u go to the top of the light house or the back of the ship to hit the box in the middle of the round. Why because i run circle and already have half the zombies for that round behind me. Which give them less zombies and makes it easier them in the first place.

I always tell people play how u want but this is prob a better idea.

If people would just think this game is pretty easy

theres your problem right there,who are you to "tell" them what to do??

you are clearly taking the leader roll each time you play and when they don`t do what you say you let them die so they quit.

i have played with many people  that rant down their mics barking orders,and to be honest it makes me do the exact opposite to what they are telling me to do just annoy them back.

lol, OP you are just full of team spirit. why not either not play with randoms or get gooder?

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

it is a team game,if you don`t want to help your fellow players play on solo instead.

by not helping your downed team mate it is you that is the problem,you are failing your team.

the reason they may get downed twice in a level is because they lose their perks and are vunerable when on the higher levels,a good team mate would protect them till they could buy another,your clearly not that guy.

i bet you never pay to open doors either but is the first at the weapons box once it is.

can you blame anyone for quitting on you if thats the way you play your games?

[/quote]Yes, because risking your life to go pick up a *** teammate is really helping. If they were downed, it is most likely their own fault and picking up one player is not always worth the risk of losing the entire game.

it is if they are the host and they will just quit ,which is part of his rant.

by the time you get to level 30 you need all 4 players with good weapons,if you let them die they are back to their pistol and are of no use from then on,so you lose the entire game anyway.