Dear Ubisoft Im worried....

That you will do to Splinter Cell what you have done to AC3. Please don't put out work that isn't finished. AC games were quality. But no more. Please put the resources you didn't use to work on Splinter Cell. Maybe you'll read this maybe not, but I felt compelled to do so. Im still in shock. Its been a long time since I posted a thread, sorry it had to be this. G Moneyboy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote user="G MONEYBOY"]That you will do to Splinter Cell what you have done to AC3. Please don't put out work that isn't finished. AC games were quality. But no more. Please put the resources you didn't use to work on Splinter Cell. Maybe you'll read this maybe not, but I felt compelled to do so. Im still in shock. Its been a long time since I posted a thread, sorry it had to be this. G Moneyboy

[/quote] You would be better off writing a letter to them at Explain to them your concerns, all the glitches you've experienced, and your future fears for future games.

Ubisoft Support * 400 Aerial Center Parkway * Suite 102 * Morrisville, NC 27560.

i seriously have no significant problems with this game. i keep hearing about glitches but haven't seen a single one myself. i love this game, campaign and MP.

Glitches happen in many games. This is why patch updates get made.

If companies would hold off game releases till they are perfect, we would rarely get anything, or they would simplify them back like older games.

[quote user="G MONEYBOY"]That you will do to Splinter Cell what you have done to AC3. Please don't put out work that isn't finished. AC games were quality. But no more. Please put the resources you didn't use to work on Splinter Cell. Maybe you'll read this maybe not, but I felt compelled to do so. Im still in shock. Its been a long time since I posted a thread, sorry it had to be this. G Moneyboy

[/quote]

You do realize that no one at ubisoft will never read this post. They are more likely to listen to feedback on their own forums rather then the forums over here.

Dear Ubisoft...I too am worried. I'm worried I'll never again buy anything you will ever release after this glitch filled piece of ***! What a freaking let down after the first titles!

Dear Ubisoft, I'm worried too, I'm worried you WILL read this and feel like we are not gratefull for all the hard work you have put into this game so that we may enjoy it.

Sure there are a few glitchs but as everyone knows,you'll be working on getting a fix for these issues for us as soon as possible. I'm sure that the glitches that we have are annoying, even game breaking at times.

But from the hunting to the encyclopdia of man, this game has lived up to its predecessors and I feel proud to have it in my collection.

Bull.