Dear Teammate

Please don't climb on my Wraith and stand directly in front of the cannon causing suicide and 2 betrayals when i fire.                                                                                                Please don't stand directly in front of my sniper rifle causing a betrayal when i fire.                                                                                                                                                              Please don't pilot the Falcon directly into the enemy base and jump out causing all of us to die and losing any air advantage.                                                                                 And please don't take the Rocket launcher and Sniper then get in the Banshee and fly into the ocean. Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dear OP, please don't come on here expecting sympathy, because you will get none. go and complain over on B.Net.

Dear First person to respond, I want nothing more than to help others understand how to play the game.

Dear sniper, please don't stand with your back against the wall in a tight corridor. If you do this I have run in front of you to get by. Thank you.

Dear Fresh Kills, That I understand. What Im talking about is purposely standing in front of a sniper and when the sniper relocates they are followed by this said douchebag constantly.

Dear Gaylords, Please leave this forum. Bai

Irony ITT

i'm with lord sion on this

JP is just jealous because his trolling skills aren't as good anymore. and thank you shadow, for taking my side!

have you SEEN the amount of whining on these forums lately? its gone WAY up since the updates back on the 19th and ever since the announcements on halo4 and the remake came out

besides, everything that the OP complained about has happened to me in the halo games. do i care about it? no. it happens. get killed and move on, that's  my motto. LOL