Dear EA

Dear EA why is it that you *** up every beta/demo you ever put out? Why is it that Bungie and even EPIC could put out betas that you could actually play without constantly getting dropped from their servers but you cannot. I know the answer because you cannot spell cheap without EA. I understand that this is a beta so there will be some bugs in it, but what good does it do to put out a version of your game which is about 6 months or more old? A beta is suppose to be used to test servers and find bugs in a game that is almost complete, I don't understand how you are suppose to truly test your servers when you put out a beta where all the items that take up the most band width such as graphics, destructibility, and vehicles are either toned down or missing completly from this beta build. How hard is it to put out a beta that actually allows you and your friends to join a game as a party?. I will still buy Battlefield 3 because I am sure the final game will probably be amazing, but if I was not already a battlefield fan and the beta was the first impression I ever had of Battlefield I would not be impressed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

seriously you blanked out s c r e w, I really do hate you sometimes xbox forums

EA is the publisher they dont do games, they provide the funs. DICE is the one develop the game

a crappy beta is better than no beta.

No actually no beta is better than a seriously bad beta.

oh really?

EA does provide the servers for the games though.

I have to agree, although I really haven't had that many problems with connection this time around other than the screen freezing a few times on me, it is always a problem. You would think they have done this enough to know how to do it right but I guess not.

i would agree no beta would be better than a bad one,this beta has totally put me off buying the full game.

i know the final version will be better ,but by how much?

I seem to recall the servers going down for Halo's beta..It had to do with the 100,000+ people that downloaded it after they got out of school.

And whether the servers are up or not, I'm impressed with Battlefield 3, the servers may be ***. But the game itself is gold.

People actually complain about something they get for free? Seriously? That makes me depressed for you...