Deal of the Week

Come on Microsoft quit pinching those pennies and put something good on deal of the week.   I see this week it is old COD map packs.  REALLY?!?!  everyone knows WAW and MW2 have been broken for ages,  you cant even play WAW anymore with all the Hackers.  No one wants the old outdated crap that you have been putting for DOTW.  Please put some updated popular DLC's up.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know what you mean due to most of the deals I would be interested in contains DLC I have already purchased. Now I am trying to wait for DLC to be the DOTW rather then buy it on launch day.

The games may be broken, but a ton of people continue to play them. It's a good week of deals. Just not for you.

I tried to play World at War online once.

It didnt work out very well lol.

no its not a good week of deals,  unless you are so far behind the times that you just purchased WAW or MW2  that is all outdated,  how about some deals on current titles.

If MS had deals on current titles, they would lose a lot of money so that's not gonna happen.

They barely have any good deals anyway.

If MW2 and WaW are so broken then how come I haven't had any problems finding good clean matches to play in? Me and my friends play the older CoD titles atleast once a month and not once have we encountered any of the so called cheaters/modders. In fact we played WaW six weeks back for a solid three hours in HC TDM and not one issue...

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

I tried to play World at War online once.

[/quote]

Thats where ya goofed xD

It's neat when Deal of the Week is something everyone can access.  Like an Arcade game or something.    Only people with that horrible game can take advantage of map-packs.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

If MW2 and WaW are so broken then how come I haven't had any problems finding good clean matches to play in? Me and my friends play the older CoD titles atleast once a month and not once have we encountered any of the so called cheaters/modders. In fact we played WaW six weeks back for a solid three hours in HC TDM and not one issue...

[/quote]

Maybe because you're only playing once a month with a group of friends? Try playing more often and without a group. I doubt all the constant complaints about the rampant cheating is just sour grapes.