Deal Of The Week!

Good news guys and girls (and BIG Mass Effect fanboys/fangirls)! Your votes for the promotion a while back has given victory to Mass Effect 2! Selected DLC for Mass Effect 2 have been discounted by 50%. Don't miss out on this sale.

Arrival: 280 points (from 560 points) - 50% off

Kasumi - Stolen Memory: 280 points (from 560 points) - 50% off

Lair Of The Shadow Broker: 400 points (from 800 points) - 50% off  <------------------ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING THIS DLC IF YOU DON'T OWN IT!

Grab your points and buy the DLC now, because I don't think these DLCs will be on sale for another couple of months.

(...wish I waited for this sale before I bought the all the DLC...either way they are ALL worth it!)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The offer isn't showing on the dashboard for me (though I already have all the DLC) and it hasn't been put up at majornelson.com either.

Nor has http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Promotion/dealoftheweek been updated, it is still showing the GTA4 DLC.

Where did you find that Mass Effect 2 content is now on offer?

You can find the updated prices in the Marketplace even though it isn't listed as the DotW yet.

everyone that wants this dlc better buy it this week. i passed up voting on some good deals i wanted just to help ppl get this deal. all three are superb content and absolutely necessary for big fans of ME2

Lair of the Shadow Broker tops Bring Down the Sky and [imo] is the best ME DLC to date. next up, kasumi stolen memories: having kasumi early in any playthru is golden, her mission is fun and her shadow strike is clutch

arrival is ok but if you dont play you might not understand whats goin on when ME3 starts. i still dunno where it fits in my game but stickin it at the end of ME2 works, i prefer to play thru my dlc during the main story line

yeah i just saw this on ign. i would be thrilled if i hadn't just gone on a shopping spree yesterday and picked up the arrival,  the firepower pack, and the kestrel pack. had i waited i could have also bought the halo reach defiant map pack on sale.

shouldn't there have been a memo or something that i could have ignored, or was there one and i ignored it?

Lair of the Shadow Broker was barely worth five dollars, let alone ten dollars.

The best DLC is arrival.

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

The best DLC is arrival.

[/quote]Lol what, and how?

Lair of the Shadow Broker is considered to be one of if not the best DLC offered for either Mass Effect 2 or Mass Effect 1. That's not just my personal opinion, as of course it is, it's what many others say as well because of what it actually offers in terms of story, interaction with a key ME 1 squadmate in Liara, and a much different mission structure and for lack of a better term, better/different than any other mission in ME 2.

So I don't see how it can't be worth the discount let alone the full price, the discount is/was a steal.  You won't find many on here or elsewhere that would agree with that sentiment that it's not worth it, whereas Arrival, while still decent is nothing but a shooting gallery, with minimal story and interaction other than the impending Reaper invasion which we had already known from the ending of ME 2.

Apples to oranges I guess lol. ;)

The best DLC is arrival.

[/quote]

You obviously don't know quality. LoTSB is amazing. Your opinion is void.

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]

The best DLC is arrival.

Lair of the Shadow Broker is considered to be one of if not the best DLC offered for either Mass Effect 2 or Mass Effect 1. That's not just my personal opinion, as of course it is, it's what many others say as well because of what it actually offers in terms of story, interaction with a key ME 1 squadmate in Liara, and a much different mission structure and for lack of a better term, better/different than any other mission in ME 2.

So I don't see how it can't be worth the discount let alone the full price, the discount is/was a steal.  You won't find many on here or elsewhere that would agree with that sentiment that it's not worth it, whereas Arrival, while still decent is nothing but a shooting gallery, with minimal story and interaction other than the impending Reaper invasion which we had already known from the ending of ME 2.

[/quote]

CrypticZer0 + 1

Speckled Eagle - 1

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]

The best DLC is arrival.

[/quote]

CrypticZer0 + 1

Speckled Eagle - 1

I waited to see if the prices would go down and I'm glad I did