Deadspace 3 Review

I think this is a good review, it does a fair job of describing and showing what is good about the game and gives some honest critiques as well.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVeMcVwItqw]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mmm, it's an okay review but I feel like the narrator didn't go too deep into the game. I just recently beat it and I have to say that I have more complaints than commendations for the game, though I did enjoy it. I'd talk about it, but I feel like I'd be here awhile and I just don't have the time at the moment. But if anyone reading this is wondering, I'd give the game a 7.5 out of 10 and recommend you waiting for a price drop, really.

On a side note, why are there stupid little add-ons that cost 5 bucks each? It's ridiculous. 5 bucks to give the scavenger bots personality, 5 bucks to make them faster or more efficient, 5 bucks for a few guns or a suit. I hate what games are becoming.

Sill only 16% through an I played 1.5-2.5 hours that would have been the equivalent to 50% on the past two games DS1-DS2, So obviously I'm Loving it so far, an I hear there's going to be DLC to extend game-play?? Unheard of in the last 2 Deep Space games..

What? No Angry Joe?

@FueldRockets: I LOVED the first half of the game, with the exception of the beginning part with Isaac, not the prologue, but it's the second half of the game that kind of fell flat for me.

@BlackSilverAce: I'm sure he'll bring one soon. I know he likes to take his time to review new games. I was actually going to wait for his review before deciding on buying Dead Space 3, but temptation got the better of me that day...

My only complaint is the save system. Other than that though, i am enjoying the game.

I have a question for anyone who might know. I'm almost done with the campaign which I played solo. I plan to start a co-op campaign this weekend. If I join someone elses campaign as Carver, will I still have access to all my gear and equipment?

[quote user="BluntHybrid"]

Mmm, it's an okay review but I feel like the narrator didn't go too deep into the game. I just recently beat it and I have to say that I have more complaints than commendations for the game, though I did enjoy it. I'd talk about it, but I feel like I'd be here awhile and I just don't have the time at the moment. But if anyone reading this is wondering, I'd give the game a 7.5 out of 10 and recommend you waiting for a price drop, really.

On a side note, why are there stupid little add-ons that cost 5 bucks each? It's ridiculous. 5 bucks to give the scavenger bots personality, 5 bucks to make them faster or more efficient, 5 bucks for a few guns or a suit. I hate what games are becoming.

[/quote]Really a 7.5 is a bad enough score that you recommend waiting for a Price drop?

As for the Bots. those Add ons, just like the armour sets are just for EA to make money off of fools. What muppet would pay that much extra to give a little bot a personality? A bot that is only on screen for a few seconds at a time. 

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I have a question for anyone who might know. I'm almost done with the campaign which I played solo. I plan to start a co-op campaign this weekend. If I join someone elses campaign as Carver, will I still have access to all my gear and equipment?

[/quote]Yes. Including your scavenger bot.

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Sill only 16% through an I played 1.5-2.5 hours that would have been the equivalent to 50% on the past two games DS1-DS2, So obviously I'm Loving it so far, an I hear there's going to be DLC to extend game-play?? Unheard of in the last 2 Deep Space games..

[/quote]Wrong thread, this isn't about Deep Space 9.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Sill only 16% through an I played 1.5-2.5 hours that would have been the equivalent to 50% on the past two games DS1-DS2, So obviously I'm Loving it so far, an I hear there's going to be DLC to extend game-play?? Unheard of in the last 2 Dead Space games..

[/quote]Wrong thread, this isn't about Deep Space 9.

[/quote]yeah that word stuck to me, I guess when I was reading about that scavenger bot, not to let it lose in DEEP SPACE?  I meant to say Dead Space sorry..