Deadshot & Watcher dude

Do these side mish objectives just turn up or do you have to go lokoing for them? I'm scouring the city but have only found the 1 sign that the watcher left behind after the inital encounter, and the map shows an 'area' so i go to check it out and cant find anything.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They are triggered when you go to a certain location on the Map, for Deadshot there is a political prisoner on a rooftop where you do the first set of Hollowgram Challenges,

-

Watcher can be seen on the building looking over the courthouse once you have done the first Two Face bit as Batman

i get it, one of those unlocks when you get there type of thing. i was flying around the city and ended up on top of the ferris wheel, there in front of me was the watcher! i didnt even see him until i was there and the game went straight ot a cut-scene!

don`t forget to throw him a batarang for the achievements.

Didnt get the chance, as soon as you see him it goes stright to a cut-scene then he disappears leaving some weird sign on the floor where he stood.

You need to throw a remote one from distance next time you spot him,he appears 3-4 times.

There will be a moment where you will immediately find yourself across from the Watcher on buildings, you cant miss it..thats the chance to throw the remote batarang at him...oh to practice...throw it at your self first *wink*

Now and then i do like to sit atop the highest peaks and just breath in the gorgeous atmosphere and graphics of the game, and at the same time zoom-in to see what can be seen. Never see the Watcher though and i do look out for him. Never would have thought to chuck a remote Batarang at him, will try to remember that.

Minor Spoiler

I found the best time to throw it at him is when he's standing on top of the Ferris Wheel, I think it's the 3rd or 4th time you see him.  You can stand on a nearby building and do it. 

Thanks to those that suggested throwing a batarang, an easy 5 point cheevo! Have completed the main story and have nicked Deadshot, but still have only seen the Watcher like twice. i've been looking as hard as i can wherever i go somewhere but not seeing him. On the trail of the riddler now, does anyone know what to do when you a riddle appears on screen? I keep wanting to check the enigma but it doesnt appear in the menu??

The Watcher is simple just check youtube many videos will show exactly were they are located.  For Riddler it is best to go get all the Riddler clues in the game first then rescue all the hostages, took me about 4 hours to get all the Riddler clues.  Only a few were frustrating, most were pretty easy once your figure out the different types.