Deadly Premonition 2

Do you think we'll ever see a sequel to Deadly Premonition?

I loved the first one so much haha, started replaying it again recently I forgot how weird this game actually is. But despite how low budget it was one of the best horror/survival games I played this gen!

What would you like to see in a sequel if it ever happened? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I still need to get around to it. I've heard there is talks of a prequel and a sequel, surprisingly.

SWERY has hinted at a sequel, hopefully we'll see it one day. Would love a new game. Link

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]What would you like to see in a sequel if it ever happened? [/quote]
A map that is easy to navigate, I've played both the original and the Directors Cut to death and I still can't work that damn map out.

[quote user="Shigurui"]

SWERY has hinted at a sequel, hopefully we'll see it one day. Would love a new game. Link

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]What would you like to see in a sequel if it ever happened? [/quote]
A map that is easy to navigate, I've played both the original and the Directors Cut to death and I still can't work that damn map out.

[/quote]
Agreed! And the driving >.< I love the game to death but the driving is so awful!
I run into so much stuff xD 

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]Agreed! And the driving >.< I love the game to death but the driving is so awful!
I run into so much stuff xD[/quote]

Heh, yeah the comedy driving sucks. Make sure to get the police radio from George, it allows you to fast travel to any area you've already visited, saves a ton of time and frustration.

loved that game would love a sequel for now I will have to keep an eye on the dp creators D4 game on x1