Deadly Networks is recruiting again!

Deadly Networks is back and ready for action. We are a competitive clan that likes to not only win but just enjoy ourselves and the company of other memebers. All our members pride themselves on being chill and relaxed while being focused on getting the win. We are now looking for new members for our new branch. It's specifically for Halo Reach and will branch out to Halo 4 when it comes out in the next year. If your looking for a clan that is not just power hungry and not completely strict feel free to join us. For more information on who we are visit www.deadlynetworks.com and if intrested your welcome to reply here or send me a message and I'll be happy to introduce you to memebers and let you decided on if you'd like to join us or not.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Massive Gaming Nation aka MGN is a clan like Deadly Networks. We feel the same way about our clan as does Deadly Networks. I really would like for our clans to have an alliance with each other. You can check out our site www.mgnlive.webs.com. We are fairly a new clan trying to get on our feet.