Dead Space 3

How Will You Be Playing it first Solo or Coop

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Solo of course. I'll do 2/3 alone and then I'll try out the co-op with one of my friends who love DS as well.

I'd be playing through solo first, the way Dead Space is supposed to be played. After that I don't care anymore. I some friends I'll probably play through in co-op with, just to see what it's like.

Solo all the way baby. Then some co-op after about a dozen playthroughs on solo. Dead Space is the kind of game you play alone, with all the necros, you know trying to eat you and stuff.

I'm renting it from gamefly. So solo for me, then i will just send it right back without ever touching coop.

Solo, if it turns out to be crap, then there is no point in playing the co-op.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Solo, if it turns out to be crap, then there is no point in playing the co-op.

[/quote]Yeah, but that's you. You don't even like the Dead Space franchise.

solo first, then if i get live and some friends that want to play co-op i might play again. what's the situation on new game +? if i played it and leveled up the suit and weapons, could i go in on co-op with all my stuff intact, or will it be like playing on a new save?

the last MP this game tried was a NIGHTMARE, Real Horror show! I doubt I will even bother with this one.. There SP are too short..

Sorry what? BF3 and MOH are in your recent and DS 1 and 2 were too short? You might find them longer if you Played them on higher than easy and didn't rush through them missing half the hidden things in the game.

It depends on when I pick up the game. If I get it and friends still have it then I will play coop first run. Otherwise, solo on the first run.