Dead Space 3

I really hope they bring back the industrial atmosphere from the original back into Dead Space 3. Dead Space 2 was a good game, but the environmental deaths were not as interesting like Dead Space 1. I mean, getting cut into pieces by industrial equipment was so awesome. It's also much more darker and dirtier than a more civilian based setting. The reason I like Dead Space 1 so much more is because the atmosphere was second to none. Dead space 2 was good and all, but the setting was rather bland. What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love Dead Space 2, i dont think it was bland at all, I definitely prefer 2 over 1. Im not knocking your opinion though. I just hope DS3 comes out in 2012 and improves on an already great series. I think one of my main gripes for DS1 was the controls and how stiff Isaac was, DS2 just felt "right" as far as mechnics go. Regardless I'm ready for a DS3!

I'm not saying dead space 2 itself is bland, I'm just saying the atmosphere was rather bland and I preferred the first one's destroyed dysfunctional industrial ship much better.

Has it been confirmed there's going to be a DS3?

Yes. It was confirmed to be a trilogy. Look what happened to halo though.

I would like see maybe another DLC or game that focuses on another character Issac needs a break. I think it would be cool to start out with a squad of space marines trying to clear out The titan station, or somewhere else where the markers are. You are spec ops and have to clear out all of the necromorphs and/or  people because the gov knows about the necromorphs and they could send another squad like they did to the Ishimura. Just no Co-op!!!!!!!

I think something different would be good and give issac a break for a bit. 

Sooo turn it into a space marine game?

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

Hell yeah if only for a DLC or something it could just be a group of soldiers from the earth Gov or mercenaries that are expendable and have to fight their way through the titan space station or another place infected with necromorphs.

People have short attention spans and get bored with the same character/setting,   i could play as issac again i don't care, but you read how people felt how the games atmosphere wasnt the same as the first. You could give Issac a break for a little bit and bring in a new setting and characters, and if it does good the can continue it as a spin off and maybe have those soldiers meet up with Issac in the 3rd game.

But if they make it just have no co-op

[quote user="PAIN KILLER 07"]

[/quote]

Hell yeah if only for a DLC or something it could just be a group of soldiers from the earth Gov or mercenaries that are expendable and have to fight their way through the titan space station or another place infected with necromorphs.

You have short attention spans and get bored with the same character/setting,   i could play as issac again i don't care, but you read how people felt how the games atmosphere wasnt the same as the first. You could give Issac a break for a little bit and bring in a new setting and characters, and if it does good the can continue it as a spin off and maybe have those soldiers meet up with Issac in the 3rd game.

[/quote]

Yes. It was confirmed to be a trilogy. Look what happened to halo though.

[/quote]This is only somewhat correct. EA plans to milk this for a good long time, and as Steve Papoutsis said, "We're working really hard to make sure this game's better so we get a chance to do Dead Space 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 20."  Read about it: http://www.1up.com/news/visceral-plans-dead-space-3

[quote user="PAIN KILLER 07"]

[/quote]

You have short attention spans and get bored with the same character/setting,   i could play as issac again i don't care, but you read how people felt how the games atmosphere wasnt the same as the first. You could give Issac a break for a little bit and bring in a new setting and characters, and if it does good the can continue it as a spin off and maybe have those soldiers meet up with Issac in the 3rd game.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe if you could read i said a lot of people complain about the same setting and  character  I could play as issac again but don't care.  If they did do something different then thats what i would like to see. But someone whos gammertag is Issac clark  probably is a fan boy and attention span is this big -.

BTW people only have one attention span, its singular not plural.