Dead Space 3 Demo

For those that don't know, Visceral Games has announced that a demo will be released January 22nd on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. It will supposedly be both a Singleplayer and Co-Op demo, so that should be a good test for the controversial inclusion of Co-Op in what has traditionally been a beloved Singleplayer experience. If you want to play the demo a week earlier than everyone else, you can apparently go sign up at Dead Space's official website to gain early access.

Click here for the Joystiq article that also includes a brief story synopsis video as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the info! Already signed up.

SWEET! Love Dead Space.

I signed up yesterday. Was advertised on the dashboard. Looking forward to it.

Also pre-ordered the LE from Amazon.

So signing up for this. Now I just got to remember my Visceral password..

already signed up for the early release and now waiting to come up :D

your visceral should be connected to your EA account

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Thanks for the info! Already signed up.

[/quote]

Ditto...I can wait until this comes out. I play DS2 on PC and surprisingly the MP is still very active. 

^^ Wow, that is surprising lol.

@Hyper Counter So so true, i played the MP yesterday on PC and i was killed 30 sec later.  By the way, I'm a PC Player with an Xbox 360 at home. Folks, at what time will Visceral release the demo this Tuesday for Xbox players? I'll be online as El1iP3S01D on Xbox and PC as well when the game is released on Feb.  I've purchased the LE for PC from Origin.

Anyone got a link for the early access? Or is it gone now?