Dead Rising 3 won't load my single player game

I was playing Dead Rising 3 and I made the combo weapon of a pylon and a speaker and as soon as it finished making the weapon my hands were empty but said I had the weapon equipped. Suddenly all the textures started failing to load, the game only showed me walls and zombies and item icons.  I could pick up invisible weapons and use them but it wouldn't load any textures.  SO I turned it off and ever since it will load the main menu but fail to actually load the game.  It just sits on the loading screen giving me tips on the game and the background music and my stats endlessly.

How do I get it to load? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 91 Applies to:

There have been graphical glitches apparently ever since the recent 13gb update.  I have seen some glitches myself, but haven't had a problem with my game not loading.  All I know is the game has LONG loading times....sometimes takes a full minute to load my single-player game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same issue. I selected to continue my story and sat on the loading screen for 10 minutes and then gave up. This has been the first time I have tried it since the update. Better not lose my progress

Sorry this didn't help.

sell the game

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the exact same problem. After the 13 gb update my game would not load at all, it would be stuck at the loading screen that states Dead Rising 3, I would never get the option to "Press A" no matter how long I waited.

I talked with Xbox support and they had me uninstall the game, hard reset the console and then reinstall the game off the disc.  After waiting forever for that to happen, I could start the game, but not get my save to load.  So I reset my save and the game was able to start up and actually play.  I played for a couple minutes, stopped once I got to the diner in the game.

Today, I started the game and it started fine, I played until I got to the garage, when the cut scene was going to load the game froze on the loading screen.  Now I can no longer get the game to load.  I get past the "press a" part, the game freezes when I select to continue my game.  The loading screen is just sits there, the stats of what I have done in the game flashes so the game is working, just no longer loading.

I do not know if this is a problem with my xbox one or the game itself.  I also ran into issues with the Titanfall Beta, I can not get that to load either, it just sits a blank screen after showing the EA logos.  So I do not know if I a broken console, and if I do if there is anything I can do about it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had a similar problem & found it was a faulty disc. I swapped the disc & everything worked perfectly fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

I did a system reboot (hold down the power button for 10 secs) then reloaded the game and it worked, then came across the problem again later on... :/

Sorry this didn't help.

Im having the same problems has anyone found a good solution? it freezes after i get to the diner

Sorry this didn't help.