Dead rising 3 question

Anybody know of any good dead rising 3 videos? some that will show off info and good gameplay?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here is the demo video from Gamescom last week: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVSxzKJ8VMY]

look up on youtube deadrising 3 official gameplay video

Out of the launch titles this game has my attention the most other then fifa of course. I've never played Dead rising not sure why probably busy playing other games.  But before I buy dead rising 3 there are some questions I would like to know.

1: how deep in the story does it play a big part?

2:how does co-op work is it part of the story or just added on?

3:is there difficulty settings?  From what I've seen it looks easy.

Dead rising 3 has potential to be awesome but I've lost a lot of respect from capcom after seeing what happened to residents evil.

1. I'm not sure what exactly you are asking with that wording.

2. The entire story can be played full co-op

3. I know there is at least one difficulty setting that adds the timer back but I don't know if it changes anything else. I don't think the earlier ones had difficulty settings though. Having played Dead Rising 3 the sheer amount of zombies is pretty overwhelming but I had powerful weapons in the demo so I can't really say how difficult the final product will be.

[quote user="Burst Axe"]1. I'm not sure what exactly you are asking with that wording.[/quote]I think he is asking if there is a well written, strong, story line to the game or is it something weak, just there to facilitate some open world zombie crushing.

Oh. Well considering its made by Capcom I wouldn't get my hopes up in the story department.

Has dead rising ever had a fantastic storyline?

I just do not understand the appeal of this series (or zombie games in general).

To kill zombies with marital aids with a man wearing some shocking assless chaps and a moose head. Thats why.

-

I don't understand JRPGS. They're just full of people with huge swords and enough gel in their hair to make napalm.