Dead Rising 3 Loading issue 3/7/14

I was able to play Dead Rising 3 without any issues since yesterday.  I purchased the physical version of the game in 12/13.  I played it for the first time yesterday after the 3/4/14 Xbox March update.  It locked up on the loading screen after the Capcom logo.  I was able to get out of the game while I used my controller to access the dashboard.  I ejected the disc and tried to play it again and got the same problem.  I did a hard shutdown  "I pressed the xbox white button on the console for 10 seconds.  I tried Dead Rising 3 again and it worked fine.  I tried other games after that and they worked fine.  I tried to play Dead Rising 3 this morning and I got stuck on the load screen again!  Any suggestions is appreciated.  Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I came home from work last night and I was pleasantly surprised that Dead Rising 3 loaded!  Go figure!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think it has something to do with the dlc. Im having the same problem, but have patience because even if you get that problem the game will load... you just have to wait a lilttle longer

Sorry this didn't help.

bought dead rising 3 online months ago and it always worked until now. game stops at loading screen.03/29/14

Sorry this didn't help.