Dead Rising 3 install completed, with update and DLC, but it still says it's queued at 99% on dashboard

I'm getting very confused with my Xbox One (and the lack of any instruction manual or information whatsoever is baffling me further)

I installed Dead Rising 3. downloaded/installed the update with minimal issues and downloaded/installed the Day One edition DLC and the game ran fine (it launched, I could mess around with the settings), but when I returned to the Xbox home dashboard it says the game is queued at 99%, and nothing happens if I click 'resume download'. when I go to the Games and app menu it says it's queued at 99%, even if I turn the console off and on again. I'm a bit confused because this doesn't seem right. Is this a problem and, if so, how do I fix it?  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The same thing happened to me with BF4. It stayed at 99% for a long time and then it just finished. Just make sure the install isn't paused. You can check that in "games and apps".

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same thing is happening to me with the game right now, It's just stuck at 99% and it keeps pausing no matter what I do.  I've been having a lot of issues with the Xbox One and am seriously regretting buying it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.