Dead Rising 3 gets stuck on load screens

I have been having this issue for over a month.  I contacted MS support via chat about a week ago, case [Mod Removed]

This is a digital download version that seems to download and install fine every time but I get stuck at various loading screens.  I have tried uninstalling, clearing cache and/or doing the hard reset, about 20 times now.  I even deleted all my user data in the hopes that my save file had been corrupted and was causing the issue but still no luck.  Sometimes it freezes before getting to the main menu.  Sometimes it freezes as I try to start a new career mode game.  I don't know what else I could try and worry that it could be an issue with the hard drive having corrupt sectors or something.  

In case it could have to do with network speeds, I am hardwired to the network and have a very fast (Verizon FIOS) internet service.  

Do I need to send my Xbox One in for service?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

having the same problem. and have tried all the same so solution (hard reset, re-installing, and even tried resetting back to factory settings) nothing has worked for me... also having problem with forza certain maps will cause the game to crash.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Having the same issue with PvZ:GW too.  Just bought and installed it and it sticks on the first loading screen.  It would be great if I could play some of the digital content on my Xbox One.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thankfully an uninstall, hard reset, reinstall fixed the Plants vs. Zombies but still no go with DR3 even after doing it 5 more times since I originally posted.  

Well actually, I got it to work for a short time with one of the installs.  I was able to play up until the part where you make your first vehicle combo.  I then started having the issue of falling through the world, unable to go more than a couple blocks in any direction before that would happen.  Then it stopped loading at all again.

Sorry this didn't help.

The latest install seems to be working for now.  I have gotten to the beginning of chapter 2 at least.  Hopefully I don't run into any more problems.

I didn't do anything different on the attempt so I am still very confused and concerned as to what the issue is/was.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I am going through the same problem with my digital download. I'm stuck at the CAPCOM initial screen. Anyone have luck fixing the issue?

Sorry this didn't help.