Dead Rising 3 gesture controls not working

Hi anyone got any ideas I purchased dead rising 3 at launch and tried it the same night /day and loved the way it played with voice and gesture controls then tried another game and have now gone back to playing DR3 but I've noticed that the gesture features is not working infact it doesn't give any option to use gestures even though it's turned on in settings... I read others are having the same problem works on day one but then fails plus the two red lights on controller doesn't light up so not sure if this is the problem not sure if it's a hardware or software issue but annoying none the less 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi CrazyHorse,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Dead Rising.

Just to double check: Is it the Survivor Commands or the Grapple gestures that aren't showing up when you use your Kinect?

Also, are you sure that the Grapple Controls are set to "Kinect" and you have Survivor Commands set to "Pointing and Audio"?

Please let us know and we'll work from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Grapple gesture and yes everything is set for kinect sometimes it works now often than not it dosnt

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually now I've got someone from support and I thank you for responding I do have another problem that no one has addressed that I've tried asking support on Twitter and Facebook and that is the one guide and TV listing are missing from the guide I can't control the TV like it was shown to do when the xboxone was first announced

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Crazy, 

Glad to hear the original issue is resolved.

For the Live TV troubles, I would suggest starting with our START HERE for Troubleshooting TV on Xbox One sticky. 

If the steps in that sticky don't help, please go ahead and create a new thread in that Live TV forum, and we will continue to troubleshoot.

Sorry this didn't help.