Dead rising 2: off the record "cant download"

hey guys, i've been having this problem with DR2: off the record for a couple of days now where i can't download the game and it wont tell me why.

i first added MS points to my account with paypal using the xbox then i purchased DR2:OTR. but when i tried to download the game is doesn't even get to 1% before saying it can't be downloaded, and now in the games on demand section on my xbox it says that i have payed for the game but the points i bought to pay for the game have not been deducted from my account, does this mean i haven't payed for the game?

I've tried everything i could to see of the game would download, i tried clearing my cache, re-downloading my profile and even looked on the xbox website to see if it says i haven't payed for the game, but it does. so i cant download a game that i may or may not have payed for.

any help would be awesome, thanks

best regards, Beta Edition. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

Try to download it again via marketplace.

Delete any incomplete files and try again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is because your trying to download the game from an account of the wrong region. So if its a us account and your trying to download it in the uk it will get to 99% then fail. Vice vera

Sorry this didn't help.

I live in Australia and my account was set up in Australia is the game not available for Australians? Also it doesn't get past 1 percent before saying it can't be downloaded, and why haven't my points been removed if the marketplace says I've paid for it?

Oh and UpliftKnight, I have tried this numerous times, I even tried the "download to Xbox" feature on the marketplace here at Xbox.com.au

Best regards, Beta Edition.

Sorry this didn't help.

i have discovered why my point hadnt been taken away, it is because xbox has charged the $29.99 from my credit card, but i have still had no luck downloading :( i still have no idea why its not downloading.

Sorry this didn't help.