dead rising 2 co-op partner

looking for a co-op partner to help me finish the game off as well as any random achievements any takers? reason why im posting here is because dead rising 2 forums are practically dead.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have it, to be honest I dont think i've ever co-oped on DR2 though haha but im down if you still need some help.

what level are you in  DR2?

Uhhh like 17 I believe. Ive only done one playthough so Im not that high.

If help you out but i have the PC version. Love dead rising. i think im a level 50. still need that co op acheivement though and one more online ahceivement.

@ black dahlia, oh boy the save i was intending to use isnt that high ranked up either oh well ill find room to add you and just let me know when you wanna do some co-op.

I have Dead Rising 2 and need a co-op partner. But I just got Fear 3 and Shadows of the Damned. So it would be a while before I was available to play.

I also need a partner for co-op. Im level 50 and it's my last achievement, but Im definitely willing to help anyone with lower level for achievements etc.....add me if you want

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

@ black dahlia, oh boy the save i was intending to use isnt that high ranked up either oh well ill find room to add you and just let me know when you wanna do some co-op.

[/quote]

Alrighty, send me an invite anytime im on.

I picked this up the other day, but I haven't played it yet. Let me know if anyone's interested.

[quote user="NJ Louie"]

I picked this up the other day, but I haven't played it yet. Let me know if anyone's interested.

[/quote]

Its pretty good, the bosses can get quite irritating though if your playing by yourself. Though luckilly most of the bosses are only side quests to save survivors. Idk if you played the original Deadrising but if you can make it through that one this one is a piece of cake haha.