Dead Island, Your Honest Opinions

I've been away from my xbox and basically gaming for quite some time now. Just got back, and got my copy of Dead Island. :D

I havent gotten to play a whole lot of it but what I have it seems like its going to be a fantastic game!

What did you guys who have played it think of it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In all honesty this game is the beez kneez. I hate zombie movies, and before dead island never played a zombies game unless you count Black Ops Zombies. I can forsee myself playing this game for a good while.

It is tons of fun but there are a lot of bugs and glitches that need to be patched ASAP!  Nothing like getting a corrupted save file 30+ hours into a game...

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

It is tons of fun but there are a lot of bugs and glitches that need to be patched ASAP!  Nothing like getting a corrupted save file 30+ hours into a game...

[/quote]

Even after playing for just a few hours I can say these bugs are cotton pickin annoying.

Easily my top pick for 2011. If you can, get the PC version since it's cheaper and the PC community has basically took over where the devs left off and have fixed the bugs riddling this game.

It's a smooth ride on that platform and the recommended specs are extremely low for a 2011 game. If you have a decent household use PC there's a good chance you can play this maxed out.

grz. N

The game is great fun, well worth the 30£ i paid for it. As for bugs, personally iv only come across minor ones and they were fixed with the patch

Definitely one of the better games to come out in 2011. Especially in co-op. I suggesting renewing your gold membership, if possible.

Best game I have bought 2011 so far. Also I have not experienced any bugs so its not like that for everyone.

For a one day old, used game for $30, it was a very good buy.  No regrets.  With my headset, I can hear them better and once in awhile, I do get the creeps when it sounds like they're right behind me.  I do like running them down with the truck. 

Finally , what a zombie game must be. I am playing solo and having a blast with the game.  Of course have problems but  some of them got fixed with the patch.

Wheres crazy? Is he banned?