Dead Island - Whose buying it?

5 days to go, 4 if it comes early.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

only 2 days for me, and yes I have it pre-order. Wait didnt I just answer this twice already in two different threads ?

I hope it's great and all, but I'm not getting it day one.  Hopefully I'll actually get to try it before I decide.   Should have had a demo.

Buying it...no.  Interested in it...yeah sort of.  But I probably won't rent it for a few months.

at a later time....

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Just got a text from Gamestop stating: "Your Dead Island order avail Tue AM." I won't be able to pick it up until after I get out of work, though. Which is actually pretty lame. Considering we have this nice long 3 day weekend with nothing to do, and the day I go back to work this game comes out....

Im excited to get my hands on this.

I can't wait for abit of zombie slaying :)

I'm probably getting it for the holiday.

I jsut went down to GS where I pre-ordered it and my last game I buy there.I asked if they can give me a copy early, I mean I only spend like $100's of dollars there a month but they are tools and said they didnt want to break the street date because they get fined but several months before I saw them give a copy of Brink to someone a week earlier.Amazon for life IMO>

Overhyped game, in my opinion.