Dead Island trade-in value? (Gamestation)

So I have got my moneys worth out of this game and I am now extremely bored of it and want to get Gears 3! How much will I get for trade? 

Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

25 - 30 i guess.

I would say 20

Best going to HMV if you've one near, they are offering Gears for £1.99 when you trade Dead Island

Wow really? My nearest HMV is like 3 miles away and I don't know whether they will be open tonight.

40-50 since it's like brand new. I heard about the deal at HMV though.

[quote user="Urban Engage"]

Wow really? My nearest HMV is like 3 miles away and I don't know whether they will be open tonight.

[/quote]

Yeah it's not a bad deal eh! I don't think i've ever heard of HMV's doing midnight releases tbh.

Here is the link to the offer if you want to have a look

[quote user="marknally"]

Yeah it's not a bad deal eh! I don't think i've ever heard of HMV's doing midnight releases tbh.

[/quote]

Wow, cheers for that! Might just wait until tomorrow, that is definetly worth the trade.

no more than 35. They got to make money too.

[quote user="Urban Engage"]

[quote user="marknally"]

[/quote]

Wow, cheers for that! Might just wait until tomorrow, that is definetly worth the trade.

[/quote]

No problem, if for any reason you can't trade at HMV then Game have a deal going too, trade Dead Island and get Gears for £4.99, not as good but may be a backup if the HMV deal gets hammered and they sell out.

I got £30 for it @ Blockbuster. I'm guessing around the same @ gamestation