Dead Island special edition

[quote] Announced today, the Dead Island Special Edition will be exclusive to specialty retailer GameStop and will contain the Bloodbath Arena DLC, which Deep Silver values at $10. As for the content, the Bloodbath Arena pack is composed of both single- and multiplayer challenges in four distinct areas

Waves of zombies--each billed as more difficult than the last--will **** players in the Bloodbath Arena content, with players tasked with killing them off and staying alive. Additionally, gamers can display and track their progress via the Bloodbath Arena's leaderboards. And to help gamers in their deathly pursuits, the content will include an exclusive weapon: the "brain wave bomb."

The Bloodbath Arena DLC will go on sale for those who did not purchase the special edition at a later date, said to be "shortly" after launch.[/quote]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6316913/dead-island-special-edition-unveiled?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very nice indeed

Don't you mean Dead Island: The complete game edition?

I'm really tempted to go and pre-order the game, but I wanna see more gameplay before I do.

Gonna read there review later. Sounds interesting, but still waitng for more info.

Not bad i might get this game, it looks cool so far

it's not really a "special edition", it's just a pre order bonus for gamestop.

Winning!

Good to know that I'll be getting this content when I pick up my pre-order.

Icing on the cake! Even more of a reason to pick this game up day one.

When does this game come out? Hasn't it been cancelled a couple of times?