Dead Island gets censored down to a "Teen" Rating..

JUST KIDDING

But heres a good 20 min of great gameplay! Looks gory as hell just as I was hoping for! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not gonna lie, the thread title scared the *** out of me. Games looks great though

I was about to FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU until I read the main poster...

remember kids, dont forget to double tap!

Oh my jesus, I about had a heart attack when I read this LOL.

But anyways I've still been a bit on edge about this game but after watching this video, and I really encourage anyone who is also on edge to watch this whole thing if you have the time anyways, Im pretty sure by the end of it you'll know for sure this game is going to be simply amazing! I've been waiting for a game like this ever since I first got into gaming. HURRRY THE FRICK UP AND RELEASE ALREADYY!!! D:

Oh and I almost forgot: Female Gamers & Zombie Games, what can I say...

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

remember kids, dont forget to double tap!

[/quote]

When in doubt, know your way out :3

[quote user="BlueAeroStar"]

Not gonna lie, the thread title scared the *** out of me. Games looks great though

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Wouldn't really bother me either way. A mature rating doesn't mean much I mean Halo got rated M yet Mag which is an online only gamer and ESRB does NOT rate online play got rated Teen even though no rating should of been given.

I was laughing incredibly hard at the Asian woman driving.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Wouldn't really bother me either way. A mature rating doesn't mean much I mean Halo got rated M yet Mag which is an online only gamer and ESRB does NOT rate online play got rated Teen even though no rating should of been given.

[/quote]

A Zombie game without gore is like a Halo game without Master Chief ...Oh wait.. >.>

You get the point haha, it just wouldnt be right!