Dead Island 12 Minute Gameplay Reveal Walkthrough

SD version

HD version

Looks pretty good. As if Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead had a lovechild.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Definitely something I will look into buying.

A female protagonist?  I know someone that will be pleased.

Wasn't blown away by the trailers like everyone else but I like how the gameplay is looking.  Using a workbench to create a baseball bat with nails reminded me of another zombie game.

Quite a few steps back from the CGI trailer, but still looks very good.  Should be a great game, when is it set to release?  

So throwing a baseball bat at a propane tank makes it explode?

Looks awesome, 4 player co-op yessss

Looking good.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

so what about this exactly is special or different than any other L4D/zombie FPS out there?  i mean seriously ... i didn't see anything.  you know it's not looking good when the trailer is the best part about something...goes for movies, games etc.

yes it does look like L4D but I like that the zombies move  more realisticaly instead of like they are on speed.

That said, im not too impressed with what I saw.

Looks great to me.  I will definitely be buying this.

[quote user="DeaconMVP"]

so what about this exactly is special or different than any other L4D/zombie FPS out there?  i mean seriously ... i didn't see anything.  you know it's not looking good when the trailer is the best part about something...goes for movies, games etc.

[/quote]

It's open world with RPG elements. The only other game that's like it I can think of is Dead Rising 2, and even that is is more like how Halo is to Gears of War, there both shooters, and both with aliens but still pretty different.