Dead Firekeeper

As I  got back from Blighttown to Firelink Shrine, I noticed the firekeeper woman who doesn't speak wasn't there and after examining it said she was dead. I had a firekeeper soul for her as well. I looked on the wiki and all it says is that when the player themselves kill them then they don't return so you can't relight the fire. I never touched her though? Just wondering what the problem is as Firelink Shrine is way too helpful a fire to lose.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Reach Anor Londo and you will see when you enter a certain area. "You feel the black eye orb quivering".

Spoiler

-

Luertec (the golden knight that was at shrine) kills her and you invade his world. When you kill him DO NOT use the soul to re-enforce your flask. It is exclusively her soul and must be returned to her for the bonfire to be activated. When you invade his world he has two companions so the fight is not a walk in the park. One is a strong mage so equip a shield with good magic resistance. The other is just a standard lightweight knight, so he's not much of a problem. You only need to kill Luertec, so if you don't want to waste your time with the other two thats fine, but be careful because Luertic hits hard and fast so he can swoop in and kill you easily.

-

You can loot his very good ring and armor from a body near where Orenstien drops down from the balcony in the boss room. If you're facing the Princess's chamber, it's on the balcony to your back right.

[quote user="MystiK FL"]

Reach Anor Londo and you will see when you enter a certain area. "You feel the black eye orb quivering".

[/quote]

Indeed...