Dead Dragon - no soul

Twice now I've killed a dragon... and no soul absorbed. What gives?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i dont klnow about twice, but im pretty sure its supposed to happen once, everyone seems to have a story for it happaning once, i wouldnt be to worried, dragons are infinte so you will be okay, ive got 19 shouts, about 5 with 3 words, many others with 2 words, all unlocked and still have about 7 souls left. as long as it dosent keep happening, you will be fine pretty soon for souls, unless you activly seek out the shouts they will pile up in no time.

This has happened to me too, one time while playing as a wood elf. I just figured it was a glitch.

its happend to eveyone ive spoken to. only happend to me once though.

I had a moment kinda like that where a dragon had No HP but didnt "die" still kept his skin and movement Didnt know what to do cuase it wasnt affected by any sort of spells or arrows.  I just rested for an hour dragon flew off spun arround and crashed into the ground... wierdist thing ive ever seen.

Here's what's possible: It was a scripted dragon, one of the ones that sits atop a word wall in a "nest" and you already killed it and then it respawned in the same nest and you found it again. That's happened to me.

I've had this happen, but for me at least, I'm fairly sure it was a random Dragon.

Not certain though, that is a good possibility.

It happened to me before but I killed them back to back and out of the 6 I killed only one gave me a soul, not even the 2nd named dragon you can find gives you one, not the one you fight with the blade girl.

ONE TIME I ABSORB A SOUL BUT GAIN NO SHOUT............I FELT RIPPED OFF LOL......ALL THAT FIGHTING FOR A SHOUTLESS DRAGON LOL......

you have to find the shout, then use the soul to unlock the shout.

GO IT!!!!!!!!!! THANKS MAN