Dead Block.. Probably the STRANGEST Zombie game ever lol.

Downloaded the Trial game and tried it earlier, and I have to say this is probably about as strange as a Zombie game can get xD Has anyone else played it, or purchased the full version of it? What was your opinions on it?

As weird as it was I think that I actually enjoyed the demo at least, better than I thought it would be for a comical Zombie game. Not sure if i'm going to purchase the full version or not yet might play a little more of the demo again to see. Does it have like an online or co-op mode? If so and it gets somewhat of a community I might go ahead and give it a buy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've heard different things.  I'll probably give it a shot tonight.

This game is completely retarded but hilarious at the same time haha. I liked the trial. Will probably buy the full version eventually. 

Its different than a typical zombie game, it actually requires a little bit of thought to pick what traps to set up and how to keep the zombies out.

I thought it was going to be purely, survive wave after wave of zombies, instead of trying to find stuff. I'm going to pick it up when I get 400 more points.

I was wondering the same about the game. The good is that support local co-op.

I've blown enough gigs on buying games on demand, plus i'm still making time getting all my AC: B achievements and playing games I got through Gamefly (Resonance of Fate, not a bad game).

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

I was wondering the same about the game. The good is that support local co-op.

[/quote]

Thats awesome to hear that it does have co-op support!

I think im gonna go ahead and make the buy tommorrow when I get paid, ive enjoyed the demo and suprisingly its only 800 points rather than 1200. I hate paying 1200 points for arcade games. Unless they're like amazing.

But anyways if you or anyone else decide to buy hit me up for some co-op i've got a feeling co-op partners are going to be hard to find ha.

I love the music. I am playing the MP maps with my kids. The second map took me a nice time to beat it because there are a  lot of windows. The campaign must be completed solo.

Its a lot of fun if you can do without online multiplayer, at least you get to compete for high scores.  But I have been having a blast playing this game, Mike Bacon is beast.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

I love the music. I am playing the MP maps with my kids. The second map took me a nice time to beat it because there are a  lot of windows. The campaign must be completed solo.

[/quote]Fixed . I was wrong ...confused the campaign with the tutorial. uppps

Hated it, instant delete.