de-ranked and cannot play online after encountering hacker while playing zombies :(

Yesterday, I was playing CoD World At War (nazi zombies to be exact). When the game started, I noticed that the zombies started floating when they died. I immediately knew that I was playing with a hacker/modder, so I quit the game. When I tried to play another game of zombies online, it wouldn't let me. Like when I went to the main menu, I went from Main Menu>Nazi Zombies>Xbox Live and you have a choice of Competitive Co-Op, Co-Op Campaign, and Nazi Zombies right? All that was like gray and I couldn't enter any of those online games. Not even for Multiplayer. So now, I cannot play Co-Op, Competitive Co-Op, Zombies, or any multiplayer games online. This sucks because I JUST bought a new 12 month live  card for this profile, and i worked hard to get to my rank of 42 (yeah it's not that high or impressive, but it took a while). I am really upset because i spent all this money for the game, map packs, live card and time to be de-ranked, and not able to play this game anymore. I'd reaaaallly appreciate some help here. Is there any way i can  be reimbursed or something for the live card i just basically kind of wasted? (every other game works online, only WaW doesn't work because of the hacker, but i spend ALL my time improving my game and playing zombies). For whoever reads this, thank you in advance, for i know this message is pretty freaking long.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

The game developer does their own suspension.

activision.custhelp.com/.../std_adp.php*BQxk&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=1&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTIxLDEyMSZwX3Byb2RzPTQ3MiwxNzUwJnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0yLjE3NTAmcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ!!&p_li=&p_topview=1

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If only someone had written a mighty FAQ that answers this question negating the need for a thread - forums.xbox.com/.../8203.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

I didn't get banned from xbox live. I can play every other game except for this one. For example, for Modern Warfare 2, I can play online and I still have my rank. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a modded lobby either. There was only one hacker (i think. I couldn't really tell anyways because nobody had any of those fancy modded names).

Sorry this didn't help.

If your rank was reset it was a modded lobby, unfortunately there is nothing you can do about your stats.

The game developers/publishers do not do anything about this issue and at the moment there are only 2 choices after a rank reset. Either make a new account or ask for invites into games as you should still be able to join them that way.

The FAQ, it needs adding that rank can be reset by joining a lobby and not just by the developers, I have asked for this to be edited into the post.

Sorry this didn't help.

I really hope the developers would do something because there are a lot of angry people out there dealing with this same issue. I appreciate you guys for answering this question of mine

Sorry this didn't help.