Day One DLC for Digital Download?

Where do we find this? We are meant to have it for buying the game in the 1st 2 weeks but it don't seem to be in the store like DR3's Day One stuff was.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="Twistedflax"]Where do we find this? We are meant to have it for buying the game in the 1st 2 weeks but it don't seem to be in the store like DR3's Day One stuff was.

[/quote]

On the back of the Forza 5 digital download card, there's the QR code, however above that are 2 25 digit codes, the top is the Day One code for the car pack.  After redeeming it though I still haven't found out how to find the cars in the game or what cars they even are!!?

@Fletch - The cars are available for purchase with in-game credits. The download codes provide "access" to the cars. To actually use the cars they still need to be purchased with in-game credits from the "Buy Cars" menu.

@Twistedflax - Since the DLC is provided via a code I would assume that you would get the code sent to you via e-mail. If you haven't already, check the e-mail account linked to your Xbox Live gamertag. You might find an e-mail with the Day One code... Good Luck!!

Yep your right, I've just found that out by uninstalling the FM5 Day One Car Pack, so basically all we get is 3 custom paint jobs as the cars are already included!

"Get access to the day-one three car pack, featuring the powerful Audi TT RS Coupe, Ford Focus ST and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, all decked out in day-one themed livery"

Turn 10 really are a bunch of deceiving tight ****! As If I'm going to buy any of those cars, it's gonna take me months just to save up to get the McClaren P1 which enticed me to the game in the first place...! aaaaaaaaaaaAARRGGGGHHHHH!

I downloaded from the store. I didn't get a code. I talked with Microsoft and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. To them you only get a code in a box, not as part of a Digital game from the store. Even though I pointed out the statement THEY made as regards to the 1st 2 weeks of launch. Oh well we will see what happens.

I also bought and downloaded from the online store and never got the Day One car pack. MS is pushing everyone to go digital, hasn't dropped the price of digital over discs and then we don't get the day one DLC either?  WTF Microsoft!?