Day One Cars

I know this has been asked by others, but I want a response from MS and hopefully resolution to the problem.

I bought a Day One Edition console with Forza 5. The box even says "Includes access to Day One Car Park".  I received a code via email which I entered via the xbox.com site while at work.  When I got home I checked the cars available to buy (yes I know you don't get the cars in your garage) and couldn't see the Day One liveries.  I tried to enter the code again but it says it's been used previously.  I spoke to MS support and they said to hold the power button for 10 seconds to clear the cache. This didn't resolve the problem.

Is there anyway to look at the account downloads and re-download DLC as you could on 360?

Any MS bods care to help PLEASE?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

From your Xbox One dashboard, select the Forza 5 tile and press the menu button. On the pop-up menu select the "See All Add-ons" option. From that screen you should be able to re-download your day one cars.

Thanks Crunchy1X. It was there waiting to be installed. Seems odd that it didn't do this automatically. Much appreciated though.

Awesome!! Glad to hear you got it working!